Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Children of my Heart

I figured I should probably introduce people to the children that have captured my heart, since the next few posts will be about them.A number of children I've come to love are no longer at Casa de Fe, but I will just be posting pictures of our current kids. I'll do a separate post about the kids who aren't here anymore. 

I had to do a giant photoshoot with all of the kids for the sponsorship site I'm developing. I'm obviously using the best pictures (i.e the more professional-looking ones) for the sponsorship program, but I'm going to share my favourites... the ones that best capture the personalities of our kids. 

I'll start with the babies... 

Adrian
Edwin
Jose Luis
Telmo

   
Leonor/Nidia
Elena/Lina


Juliana
Mishell


Rayana
Amanda

Dolly
Frixon


And the toddlers....

Anthony
Moises


Diego
Karla


Yarina
Sausti


Dennis
Esther


Evelyn
Edison


Jordi
Sebastian

And the "younger kids"....

Cristofer
Evelyn



Alejo
Maria


Joselyn
Geimi


Junior
Coco


Nila
Sheila


Marili
Jhonny


Nayely
Samuel



And the "midde-aged" kids... 


Gilmar
Boris


Joel
Greis


Carlos
Genesis


Rubi
Tatiana


Martin 
Nicol



Estefania
Ana


Veronica
Edison


Cuca
Cinthia


Caila
Alondra


Wilson
Javier
Yajairah
Viviana

And the "older" kids....

Abigail
Yulissa


Thalia
Maria


Marcia
Maribel


Rosa
Jenifer


Paola
Evelyn







3 comments:

  1. These are such great photos! Personal favorite photo: Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder they captured your heart; they are beautiful and precious!

    ReplyDelete